V2V "17" Leg#2 ~ 6.22.16 ~ Carson City/Reno NV - Ely NV

"Registered" @ eventzilla for legs 2, 3, & 4.   Would like to know what hotel(s) everyone is staying at?   I saw a post on FB that leg captains had been identified for all the western legs but don't see any posts here to that effect unless I'm not looking in the right place...
Last time (2014) I rode the V2V  from ELY to Park City to Craig.  I recall staying at the Hotel Nevada in Ely.  I see we're not staying in Park City, I saw here somewhere that the new stop is not Park City.   In Craig we stayed at the Bear Valley Inn and had a GREAT Time!!!! 
Hope to get some info so hotel reservations can be made, I'll be on the "Run For The Wall" from mid May until the first week of June & unable to check every day.   I'll keep looking here as often as I can... :? :? :?  
Let the bashing begin...

in the past the hotel has been the Hotel Nevada  https://www.hotelnevada.com/  and the Jailhouse across the street. the Hotel Nevada has a downstairs dinning room that can handle everyone and a night watchman who keeps an eye on our rides parked right outside along the main drag. great place for an after ride refreshment admiring each others bikes.   And the best part is nobody has to travel once there. except for fueling up they have it all.

I have booked it a few times in the past as had others from southern Nevada but Wendy & I have other plans this year that conflict. I/we have always had a great time here .

Just got off the phone with the Hotel Nevada.  I've set aside a block of 8 rooms  (1 of which is mine), a couple double rooms and the rest are single rooms.  I've reserved the Frontier room for our passing of the baton/handle bar, adult refreshments, and something off the menu at 6:30 PM.  There was a little confusion during booking so if the clerk you talk with doesn't recognized the "V2V" or "Victory Highway Relay" just let them know you are with the Rick Gunder group...  She quoted a rate of $57.60 for the night... :tu
I'll take us from Carson City thru Austin (170 or so miles) for gas and a bite to eat before finishing in Ely... :chpr
If you have already made a reservation at this hotel call and let them know you are with this group since no one seemed to know about us :? :? :?
Although my sense of direction SUCKS I guessing I can get us from Carson City to Ely without too many wrong turns... :blsh