Sign in to follow this  
jetsn

Grand Canyon- Who will Ride While at National Meet?

I'm trying to get a feel for how many of you who are planning on attending the National Meet this year want to ride and see the Grand Canyon. We have a guided run planned on Friday, August 5th. If there are too many, we will try to set up another run on Saturday.

Guest Guest

Sharanne and I (1 bike) plan on going. We are going to be there a day early as is most of our group, So if you have to many we can just do the ride on Thursday? If that helps you???

We plan on riding to Sedona and watch the Sunset, Maybe watch Sunrise at the Canyon (that's just our personal plan). RDZ/PAPA

Guest Guest

Any other guided rides planned for the same time as the guided Grand Canyon ride? 

I'm planning on being there if I can get the time off from work! I'm forgoing most of the V2V for the Nationals. I'll be so bummed if I miss this. I gotta wait till last minute to plan unfortunatley to make sure I can get the time off. It's my busy season at work(what little of it there is) .

I did 11 days the end of Oct & Nov and hooked up with the Phoenix folks at the Williams meet. OMG Had a blast!!!! There is some fun riding there.

The Grand Canyon was awesome, but my camera died. (and I had been riding for 11 days in the rain) so HOT may be welcome!!!

Guest Guest

Voted yes.  However, there will be 3 bikes total; no option for more than one bike. 

chopper.gif   chopper.gif   chopper.gif