The Vic Shop and The 2011 Meet

Looks like I'll be down there with you all!   I'm taking reservations for performance work to be done that weekend.  I only need about 4 cam jobs to pay for the hotel and plane, but in a 3 day period I could probably handle a dozen bikes.  So keep me in mind if you're saving up for any type of "bolt-on" preformance work.  From Vision and Cross bike cams to intakes and cams on steel frame bikes - all years.  I also do routine maintainence and repair for you long-haulers.  I included the pic of my tent from this years AVR.  Did 8 Vision cams, a couple of intakes, a few VFC's, and some random repair work over the course of those 3 days.

Please contact me with any questions, or to set up some work to be done. 

Well, Spring is almost upon us and business is picking up.  Lets start planning out the work you want to get done at the Meet!  This is your chance to get Lloydz new cams installed right on the spot!  Thats right - any bike 09 and newer can benefit from this.  I'll also be able to do cam and intake swaps on any other year Victory as well.  Vision, Xbikes, Hammers, KP's, Vegas, V92's - it's all doable. 

Anything else you have planned in your head, just ask me and we'll see if it can be done there.

Just drop me a line and we'll make this happen!

Alright, got my VMC rooms booked. My wife and I will actually be in Arizona by August 1st and leaving on the 7th. We're gonna spend some time before the meet in either Scottsdale or Sedona (haven't decided yet) so if anyone is in those areas and wants to hook up either for getting work done or to hang out just drop me a line!

Alright - packing up the trailer tonight. I've got an extra set of direct replacment VM1 cams on hand that need a home, and I expect a large shipment from Lloydz to meet me down in Prescott. Soooo, long story short I'll be bringing lots of speed parts and lots of service parts (including oil changes) down with me. If you're looking for some upgrades look me up! Or if you're looking to fix any annoying problems that creep up stop by and see me as well.

I'll have tee's and those fancy shot glasses for sale as well.

The bench racing will be free all day :)