Sign in to follow this  
VTChris

2016 Meet

Good story & vid.

Rode the Million Dollar Hwy back in Aug. as part of my annual long trip ( and some of those other roads) and it should be on everyone's "bucket List." CO is awesome! 8)

Those who have never rode CO and can go to the Nat'l Meet will never forget it. Guaranteed!

We're not going to have many venders at this meet because many of them will be getting set up for the Sturgis rally...sooo...I guess we'll just have to RIDE!! :tu

I see there is some snow on the ground in these pics...what month were these taken? This mountain is part of my planned rides while attending the national meet in 2016.

Mt Evans pictures were taken in 2008, Mid to late July I think. If you plan to ride Colorado, suck it up Cupcake, be prepared for anything....But Colorado has more sunshine day then Florida, so mostly be prepared to ENJOY!

This picture was from the return trip after the V2V ride in 2009.

How does one register to attend the VMC National Meet in Fort Collins. We have booked our room. Want to make sure we are part of the events.

Anyone interested in riding around sturgis and other sites before convention....found B&B for 120/night and rooms still available from july 30-aug 3.

Unfortunately, last winter wasn't a very snowy one around here, As I recall, there was at least one day that it didn't snow !! The attached picture was taken on June 2nd, about 75 miles from Ft Collins, however, today we are supposed to be up around 100 f, but it's a dry heat,,sorta like an oven, just a few weeks to National, so those of you that are coming out, and wearing an open faced helmet, wear lots of sunscreen, we are a mile closer to the sun, and it ain't happy about it! Dang it, where did that attachment go???

Unfortunately, last winter wasn't a very snowy one around here, As I recall, there was at least one day that it didn't snow !!, But then again, it hasn't showed for almost 6 weeks, so the mind tends to get a little foggy!
attached picture was taken on June 2nd, about 75 miles from Ft Collins, however, today we are supposed to be up around 100 f, but it's a dry heat,,sorta like an oven, just a few weeks to National, so those of you that are coming out, and wearing an open faced helmet, wear lots of sunscreen, we are a mile closer to the sun, and it ain't happy about it!.

Although it can snow any month in Colorado, above about 10,000 feet, usually it's blue sky and sunshine, took this picture a couple weeks ago on top of Independence Pass while riding out Salt Lick to meet up with the V2V in Heber City,

I was told to contact Chris Cooper with questions about the registration for VMC meet. I registered, or so I thought, but have not received any confirmation or e-mail confirming this. Getting a little concerned about this and do not know who to contact. Could you please get back to me and let me know if you are who I should be contacting about this? Thank you.

Anyone going to sturgis and other sd locations before the convention. Im staying in rapid city on monday, tuesday, wednesday then heading to ft. Collins on thursday. Victory is setting up on wednesday in sturgis. Text or call me if interested in meeting up. 8167298044 ben