2011 National Meet announced ! ! ! ! !

Fire n Ice

Trying to figure out the 6 day drive and hit all the relatives for free room and board!!!  One in PA one in OHIO One in St Louis then No relatives!!  Any VMC people in Oklahoma City and Albuquerque????  We will be pullin the Kingpin.  2662 miles Door to door.  Dl1000 I could drive chase for you and help Fiona with the shopping stuff as well.........for a small fee!!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are Booked and sending check to Prescot Victory Rides. It is going to be another great time. 8)

For Any Member Riding past the Chicago area We have enough space for any Riders that wants to Save a Hotel bill for the night of July 31st. We have a few extra beds, plenty of floor space and 5 acers of yard for those who want to pitch a tent. The Bar and pool will be open, Bon fire and BBQ ready to go and the Game room for the Pool sharks. Just let us know We will be pulling out on August 1st am. It is about 1700 mile from our place to Prescott. :chpr

Tim and Lisa Thompson

Wow, looks like it's gonna be a really great meet, with tons of time to get it "just right". Figures a National is close enough to be reasonable and I will miss it due to drill weekend followed by a long 20th anniversary vacation with my wife.

Booked.

I haven't been to AZ since the big-hair 80s when the "Material Girl" was just getting her career started.

Hey Gayle, I like your signature line "Midnight Cherry Rolling Recliner".