Fire n Ice

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings:

For those of you considering staying at the resort but have not yet made reservations.

I called and made my reservations yesterday, and the clerk made the remark that for this event being so far out in the future, the rooms are really filling up fast!!

Food for thought.

-Steve

Wow this will be great. The daughter in-law-to-be turns 21 on the 27th of july and we are all going to meet in Vegas for her birthday. My mother in law lives in Prescott and our daughter lives in Phoenix. Just under 1200 miles to Prescott by way of Vegas and then a trip to phoenix and then home (maybe). sounds like this is going to be an awsome summer and my first meet!!!! :y: :y: :tu :tu :gf :chpr

w00t! Me and Tina will be there....just booked the room. Never been any further west than OKC (where we live) so I'm stoked about this trip. The ride across NM should be uhmmm, "warm" in Aug, but a blast for sure.

Well I just booked our room and there is only 57 rooms left for thursday and 60 for friday so if you haven't got your room yet you might want to soon...... According to google maps the direct route will be 1162 miles one way but I doubt we will see that much slab so Im guesing around 1300-1400 miles depending on what side roads I can find :gf :tu :gf

My reservations have been made! and I am looking forward to some great riding.  I want to get more people in our chapter in on this event, what are the goings on at this event?  besides the beautiful riding, gambling and B.S.ing lol that I can use to influence them.  Darren