2011 National Meet announced ! ! ! ! !

Fire n Ice

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone might have mentioned this, I admit I didn't read though every post. So at the risk of lowering my popularity level even further here goes..............

We need name tags! one's with our screen name on the VMC and our real name. It would just make it nice to know without asking. So we look a little nerdy??? Who cares :blnk we might recognize someone we've talked to online only??? We will also know those with no name tags on either hate their name or are mad at their parents??? Laughing............................................................................

Waiting.......................................................for the forks to get stuck in me now. Kelly

Without Name tags/Buisness Cards how are we suposed to know who people are??? I mean, who will know who KevinX is??? Unless they have been on here or Facebook or opened a Victory Magazine or went on the KewlMetal Site or a Cam Party or Disney World or some Lobster Thing or that one episode of Flipper. Except for those people, who will know?

Laughing..............................................................................................................................RDZ/PAPA

We have used the store bought sticky name tags(like from Staples) and everyone writes their own name on them. They are El Cheapo but do the trick!

This year in Laughlin we had pin on tags which we all recycled for next year.

Me....I'll be the one with the Fishy pants on!!! LOLOLL AND YES I will have a name tag too.

Would like to come west again, but 2400 miles, one-way from Philadelphia area @ 700 miles/day = 3.5 day of travel + 3 days there + 3.5 days back ==== 10 days of vaction I don't have.

Just did the SE Rally in Helen and that was fun.

Make sure you get up to Jerome, AZ and stop for some "refreshments"

Jag and FastFred...This meet is NOT in Phoenix which is as hot as the surface of the sun. The meet is in Prescott which is 5100' and has four seasons. On rare occassions it will get to 100 degrees and on rare occassions it will snow for a few days running. Prescott is a retiree town because of the milder winters and summers.