Huge Thank You

Divigal

A HUGE thank you to all our VMC sisters and brothers who attended (and are still enjoying) the 2010 National VMC Meet. Your amazing generosity gave us the privilege to make a donation tonight to Jen's Friends Cancer Foundation in the amount of $8000.00! I am proud to be counted among you. THANK YOU.

That goes For me as well!!  Your generosity will be helping Family's dealing with Cancer some much needed support on an every day level. 

Check out http://www.jensfriends.org/

cskiwild

hope you all have a safe ride home!!

I would be remiss if I did not take this opportunity to thank the Mass Bay Victory Riders and the Granite State Chapter of the VMC for the hard work they put in organizing and executing the 2010 National VMC Rally. Well done, great job, thank you!!!

First let me say this was the brain child of the 2 hardest working people Chuck and Ilene! They have been working on this since last years Northeast rally and I cant even begine to tell you how many hours they have put into it. I also want to mention the work each LC put into the rally. We had the Granite State Vic riders who put together all the rides the LI victory riders that handled security and cleanup and of course the Adirondack Victory riders for the bike show and games. Then all the individuals who donated raffle prizes and gifts. The rally when off much better then I would have ever dreamed. Joan and I had the opportunity to see old friends and make new ones. Thank you and I hope we can ride together again soon.

:chpr

I big thank you from a VMC rookie.....it was my first meet and it was a blast. Thanks to all that worked so hard to coordinate the event. Next time can you find a hotel with an elevator....my back still hurts from carrying dead weight to their room...LOL.

:beer :ltr