2015 New England Victory Rally Update

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the 2015 New England Victory Rally that will be held from September, 18-20 in West Dover, VT.

Thursday is an optional day this year. The MBVR will be up there setting up in the morning so please feel free to come join us and get two full days of riding in on Friday and Saturday.

The Matterhorn Inn is booked up, but the Gray Ghost Inn still has rooms available. Please call them directly at 800-745-3615 to get rally pricing. Tell them you are going to the New England Victory Rally.

We have also arranged to have shuttle service for Friday and Saturday nights. It will run from 5:30 PM to 11:00 PM on each evening. Now you can come hang out, have a few drinks and not have to worry about getting back on your bike. The three inns are also within walking distance of each other.

The rally is only a couple of months away, so PLEASE REGISTER at www.massbayvictoryriders.com so that we can get an accurate head count for food, t-shirts etc…

We also had to change our t-shirt design slightly, this is the final version. We are doing long sleeve shirts this year in military green. They are going to look great if I do say so myself…LOL.

2015-NEVR-design.png

2015-NEVR-full-shirt.png 

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder to please register for the 2015 New England Victory Rally. We are heading down to the National Rally in TN, just like everyone else, so we need to get as much accomplished prior to leaving as possible. We need a head count for t-shirts and food. In addition prices are scheduled to increase on August 1st. The registration fee will go up to $55 for VMC members. Then on September 1st the fee will go up to $60. Please take advantage of the lower cost and get registered by August 1st.

Thanks, see you TN and at the Rally in September!

Just wanted to take a moment and thank Craig Ripley and the Mass Bay Victory Riders for coordinating this event again. I was glad I came up again for the event and would likely come up again. The food was excellent once again and while the event was held at the Matterhorm, our accommodations at The Kitzhof Inn were excellent. This is a GREAT time of year to hold the rally and be in Vermont. Temps are in the 70's and little, to no, traffic thanks to the event taking place after Labor day. Again, the Granite State Chapter did a great job of welcoming me and my wife. The shuttle was a great, and very welcome, addition to the event. If possible, this is something they should definitely have again. Thanks again, great job to everyone that helped make this event happen and I look forward to seeing everyone next year.