You can make your reservation on December 1st

More information regarding registration to fallow later

www.townandcountryinn.com

Do not book on line for special rates.

Call for Reservations:         1 800-325-4386

Use Reservations code:          “Victory Meet”

Thursday, Friday and Saturday at a discounted rate of

$96.00 plus tax (2 full doubles or king) per room per night for 2 guests

$84.00 plus tax for guest rooms with 1 Queen or 1 Full Double.

Shoulder nights (Wednesday and Sunday) would be offered at a rate of

$84.00 plus tax for 2 beds/King

$74.00 plus tax for 1 queen/1 double.

Other option available at reduced rates.

Please add $6.00 for each extra person in room after 2. (Example: 4 in $96 guest room would be $108.00 plus tax per night.

CAMPING OPTION

www.whitebirchescampingpark.com

Do not book on line for special rates.

Owners:                            Bob and Janet Langlands

Call for Reservations:         1 603-466-2022

Use Reservations code:          “Victory Meet”

To all that have made reservations a Green Granite you will want to cancel them and book at Town and Country, it is 30 miles north of Green Granite.

Candyman

The Town and Country has pictures of some of their rooms on their web page, plus my wife went with me to check out the rooms herself and she loved them.  We looked at many room combos and she check out the bathrooms in each one.  The over flow hotel is only a mile away and I am hoping to have transportation between the two.

THERE MAY BE A PROBLEM!!!!!

I just called to book the room for Thur/Fri/Sat nights...I was able too....But.....I asked that I get a room on the first floor, and she said there are NONE left for Saturday, and Thursday and Friday are wide open...That means, that just Saturday the whole first floor is booked already, and that means it is not our group, or the first floor would be full on the whole 3 days. I asked her if it was our group that booked the whole first floor up, and it is not our group.....This is just an fyi to the organizers, but I am guessing we won't have nearly enough rooms for this event!!!!

:(

There is another event there on Saturday and they booked the rooms on the first floor.  The second floor rooms over look the parking lot and have a balcony with access to the lot (see photos).  There are 90 rooms available now and we have a second hotel for overflow 1 mile away. We are planning to have transportation between the 2 locations so everyone can enjoy themselves.  If there are cancelations from the other event they well become available for us.  I booked on the second floor so I could enjoy the view. 

Funny, when I booked I asked for a ground floor room and she said no problem. Maybe the local guys could do a little recon and find out who is going to be there Saturday night. Then we could "leak" information to the offending visitors about the several hundred motorcycle idiots that they will be sleeping with. But then again, maybe it is the local chapter of the hot chick bi-sexual nymphomaniac’s big boob havers club and then their presence will only bother the wives. :dno