2010 National Meet Announcement!!!

cskiwild

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the "VMC National Meet" require a local affiliation to register?? Isn't a VMC membership enough to attend the national meet?

I haven't decided if I am going to join a local affiliate because I'm located among 3 groups and I can't decide which one I want to join.

Kevin

Becasue of the Great Interest in This years VMC National Meet

There are only 6 rooms left at the Town and Country Motor Inn for the National Meet in August!!!!

We will be posting other Local Lodging Options for the Meet Soon.

We are working T&C to get more rooms for the National Meet.

We will also be contacting a Transportation provider FOR THOSE LOCATIONS so everyone can safely attend the evening events!!

:chpr SEE YOU IN AUGUST!!!! :chpr

We will have information regarding more rooms in the area soon.

I hope everyone gets registered as well.  I don't think there will be a problem with places to stay we are just trying to get good prices for everyone and get rooms close by the Town and Country Hotel.

Also, Scott, the owner of The Town and Country is trying to give our event  priority for rooms.  Even though some may be on the second floor they will be on the same side of the Hotel so they are close to their bikes.  All the room have indoor access to the Hotel as well as outside access to the parking lot, on that side of the Hotel!

Here's an up date about Lodging!!!!!
Town and Country is booked out
But We have arranged for
8 more rooms, with

Birch Bend Lodge 
They are located 5 miles east of Town and
Country

To make your reservation CALL 603.466.5069 and Us "VMC National Meet" for the discount

We will have more rooms available as soon as we can get special rates arranged !!!!!!!!

Thank you for considering us for your Victory rally this coming August. We look forward to having you! Both my husband and I ride motorcycles and will be very happy to help host your organization.

We will offer a 10% discount off our regular room prices for summer. Here is the list of rooms and prices including discount:
2 Single Full Rooms @ $58.50/night   (1 full-size bed)
3 Double Full Rooms @ $72.00/night*  (2 full-size beds)
2 King Rooms @ $72.00/night  (1 king-size bed)
1 Queen Kitchenette @ $76.50/night  (1 queen-size bed)

All rooms have a refrigerator and satellite tv.
Kitchenette has sink, microwave, coffee maker.
Complimentary morning coffee and goodies in the lodge.

Prices are double occupancy and plus NH 9% Room Tax
*$10 per person extra occupancy

Please let me know if you need any more information. There is a link below to our website and if you would like to see more pictures visit us on Facebook and become a fan!

Ride safe!
Rebecca
--
Birch Bend MotoLodge
"Where the forests echo with laughter."

www.birchbend.com

Here is another option for rooms. "Top Notch Inn"

This Place has a whole house for a large group!!!

When call for reservations, be sure to mention that you are attending the VMC Meet, so you can be accommodate properly. (800) 228-5496  www.topnotchinn.com

We are very motorcycle-friendly, and most of our rooms have parking outside the door to your room. All of our rooms are smoke-free, and most are small dog-friendly. Refrigerators, phones, color TV with cable and coffee-makers (w/fresh coffee packets) are in most rooms, and microwaves are in some.

Rates by room type:

Deluxe King: 8/4-6,8 $119, Sat 8/7 $149\

Single King: 8/4-6,8 $99, Sat 8/7 $129

2 Double Beds: 8/4-6,8 $109, Sat 8/7 $139

1 Rm w/ 2 Doubles & 1 Twin: 8/4-6,8 $119, Sat 8/7 $149

Pinkham House (full kitchen, dining rm, living rm w/Queen sleep sofa, 1 1/2 baths, 3 bedrms-1     single King, 1 single Double & 1 w/2 Doubles) sleeps up to 8: 8/4-6,8 $199 for 2 plus $20 per     additional guest, Sat 8/7 $229, plus $20 per

We would also like to contribute 10% of our proceeds from Sat. night to go to Jen's Friends Cancer Foundation.

“Jen’s Friends Cancer Foundation is the VMC Charity for the National”

Hello Everyone!!!

I just got conformation that Jeff Hansen will be attending the 2010 VMC National Meet!!!!

If you are not familiar with his work Check it out at his web site!!

He will be bringing his work to the Meet for all to view and to buy, and you can have him make a photo for you as well.

Jeff has recently moved to Michigan so you GL people say hello!!!!!

Jeff Hansen

www.studiowestphotoaz.com

:chpr Hello Again Everyone. :chpr

I will be posting another lodging option for the meet soon and just wanted to let you know that we are contacting local transportation companies to provide transportation between Town and Country Motor Inn and the other lodging sites.  This way you can enjoy the events at the T&C without wondering how you will get back to your rooms.

Several Rides have been pick and all that is left to do is ride them to see their condition.  Also an optional sunrise Ride to Mt Washington has been booked and more detail of that will follow.  This ride will be in addition to the others planned.

If you have any Question drop me a PM or an Email!

Chuck

Well Registration is going great we have 154 people registered at the Town and Country.  It is sold out at this point unless there are some cancelations. 

There are plenty of rooms still available for the Meet at the other 3 locations as well, as the camp ground that have been posted.

I know some of you are waiting for that tax return to book a room and finish registering, hope you are all getting a BIG refund!!!!!

See you in August!

As always if you have any questions or need more information let me know by sending an email or PM!!

Hello everyone!!!

Here is another place to stay for the National Meet
"Mt. Madison Inn"

One Bed 2 people, $79

Two Beds 2 people $89, Add $4.00 for each additional person in the room.

We also have a brand new Heated pool and 6 person Hot Tub.
All rooms have WiFi, Fridge's, Microwaves, Coffee Makers and 27' TV's with 85+ cable channels.
You can park your bikes in front of your rooms and we offer a Free place to wash your bikes while staying here.
We will provide the hose, rags and soap if anyone wishes to wash there bikes for Free!
We also have 3 gas grills to BBQ on along with a number of Picnic tables. 
Thanks for your Interest in staying with us.
My name is Ron and I'm the owner of the MT. Madison Inn.
I take pride in keeping the hotel Immaculate and up to date with all the current amenities.
We just added a complimentary Continental Breakfast for your first days stay with us. We also just added a Brand New 40' Heated Pool, 6 Person Hot Tub, All New Serta-Perfect Sleeper Mattresses and Box springs, All New 27" TV's, All Newly Renovated Rooms and Bathrooms with warm colors of New England.
All new Pillows, Sheets, Blankets, and Custom Fit Bed Spreads.
I hope this gives you a little insight about the hotel and who your dealing with. I really like going the extra mile in what ever I do, including making sure all my guest are comfortable, enjoying there stay and getting the best possible deal for there money.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you, Please ask for Ron or Jamie when calling.
www.mtmadisoninn.com
603-466-3622 ext. 0

BIRCH BEND LODGE AND TOWN AND COUNTRY ARE FULL!!!!!

HERE ARE THE NEXT LOCATIONS THAT HAVE ROOMS!!

"Mt. Madison Inn"

One Bed 2 people, $79

Two Beds 2 people $89, Add $4.00 for each additional person in the room.

We also have a brand new Heated pool and 6 person Hot Tub.

All rooms have WiFi, Fridge's, Microwaves, Coffee Makers and 27' TV's with 85+ cable channels.

You can park your bikes in front of your rooms and we offer a Free place to wash your bikes while staying here.

We will provide the hose, rags and soap if anyone wishes to wash there bikes for Free!

We also have 3 gas grills to BBQ on along with a number of Picnic tables. 

Thanks for your Interest in staying with us.
My name is Ron and I'm the owner of the MT. Madison Inn.
I take pride in keeping the hotel Immaculate and up to date with all the current amenities.
We just added a complimentary Continental Breakfast for your first days stay with us. We also just added a Brand New 40' Heated Pool, 6 Person Hot Tub, All New Serta-Perfect Sleeper Mattresses and Box springs, All New 27" TV's, All Newly Renovated Rooms and Bathrooms with warm colors of New England.
All new Pillows, Sheets, Blankets, and Custom Fit Bed Spreads.
I hope this gives you a little insight about the hotel and who your dealing with. I really like going the extra mile in what ever I do, including making sure all my guest are comfortable, enjoying there stay and getting the best possible deal for there money.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you, Please ask for Ron or Jamie when calling.

www.mtmadisoninn.com

603-466-3622 ext. 0

"Top Notch Inn"

This Place has a whole house for a large group!!!

When call for reservations, be sure to mention that you are attending the VMC Meet, so you can be accommodate properly. (800) 228-5496  www.topnotchinn.com

We are very motorcycle-friendly, and most of our rooms have parking outside the door to your room. All of our rooms are smoke-free, and most are small dog-friendly. Refrigerators, phones, color TV with cable and coffee-makers (w/fresh coffee packets) are in most rooms, and microwaves are in some.

Rates by room type:

Deluxe King: 8/4-6,8 $119, Sat 8/7 $149\

Single King: 8/4-6,8 $99, Sat 8/7 $129

2 Double Beds: 8/4-6,8 $109, Sat 8/7 $139

1 Rm w/ 2 Doubles & 1 Twin: 8/4-6,8 $119, Sat 8/7 $149

Pinkham House (full kitchen, dining rm, living rm w/Queen sleep sofa, 1 1/2 baths, 3 bedrms-1     single King, 1 single Double & 1 w/2 Doubles) sleeps up to 8: 8/4-6,8 $199 for 2 plus $20 per     additional guest, Sat 8/7 $229, plus $20 per

We would also like to contribute 10% of our proceeds from Sat. night to go to Jen's Friends Cancer Foundation.

“Jen’s Friends Cancer Foundation is the VMC Charity for the National”

More rooms are available for the 2010 VMC National Event!  If you have a pet that wants to come, Mt. Madison accepts pets.   Also Pets are free and get their own special event package so please let us know if you are bringing them along!!!!

Also, there is still space at the White Birch Campground as well

Please don't for get that Registration can be done on line, and that the registration can be down loaded and Mailed as well!