Montana Hope Project Donation

Fire n Ice

It is with an extreme sense of humility as well as pride that I announce the Victory Motorcycle Club will be making a donation to the Montana Hope Project on Wednesday at 10:00am at the Montana Highway Patrol Department Yellowstone County Headquarters in the amount of $4000. On behalf of the entire Victory Motorcycle Club, the Yellowstone Valley Victory Riders would like to thank all of the members, guests and friends who attended and contributed to the National Meet, the many sponsors who so selflessly donated their time and products for the silent auction, and everyone who contributed in any way to the sucess of this project. Life threatening diseases are a terrible thing to deal with....but as a child they can be absolutely terrifying. Thanks to our club's donation at least one critically ill child will get the opportunity to enjoy a life changing experience no matter how short their remaining life may be. Thank you all and may you and all your children be blessed with good health, long life and prosperity. Thank you all!!! :y:  :ir  :inw  :appl  8)

and remember ............. Jim now can focus all his energy on his new position: VMC National Events Committee Chairman.

the possibilities for the VMC growing & maintaining Membership and our demonstrated ability to help others are endless!

Jim will be the first to say that this event could not have happened without the help of many - so thank you many!

THIS is the VICTORY MOTORCYCLE CLUB!!!

kozy

Great news. I'm glad that the MEET was more than just having a good time, drinking and socializing, and riding some beautiful Highways like the Beartooth and Chief Joseph, and that our contributions at the Silent Auction went to something so meaningful.

Way to go VMC! Let's do it again next year.

Todd, Snorky and I delivered the check to the Montana Highway Department today on behalf of the Montana Hope Project. As Sgt. Ayers said, it's all about the memories...the memories out of the hospital, away from the needles, away from the doctors and away from the pain. Through the generosity of the the brotherhood that is the VMC, we have once again given to those in need. Many times we give to those who we know, brothers and sisters in the club but the generosity of our members goes beyond the borders of our membership. Thanks to all who purchased items from the silent auction. those who cotributed to the charity ride on Saturday, emblazoned themselves with the VMC wings ala The Tramp Stamp and tried to clear out all of our insect pests with the Bug Spot. To each and all of you....I salute your efforts to better this world.....even if it is through one child's eyes. This club rocks and I have to stop now due to the tears in my eyes. There is no emoticon that shows how I feel right now.....

Just in case you can't read the amount it's for $4000 ...Holy Freakin Whoo Hoo ....some really sick kid will get to go to Disney World !!!!!!

Yes...It took my sling off. It is just way too sexy for most of you and I did NOT want V-Bear or Tigger to come chase me down!! 8)

After looking at this...Sgt' Ayers has a lot more practice smiling than I do. ;)