PICTURES - 2009 National Meet

Here is the link to the general repository of pictures from this year's meet:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/vmcnationalmeet2009/

Please feel free to upload any and all pictures you would like to share.   The link was posted on the vmcnationalmeet.com website, but I'm afraid it was overlooked.  It's the link in the lower right-hand corner of the main page of that website.  If we all upload to a common site, it will be much easier for everyone to find and share.

Thanks!!

Guest Guest

WOW , I still dream of being able to go out there one of these days. My freind from work may have passed some you guys. He and his wife left work two weeks ago for a three week ride out west. Went all the way to California from Southern middle Tennessee!

One of threse days Rhonda and I will get out there to meet some you guys!

Hi JR - I just checked out your pictures on the Flickr site.  I saw LOTS of kissing people.  Looked like a kissing contest  :y: :y:   - Thanks for posting them, and I'm sorry I missed out on that party.  John and I must have already gone to bed 8)

Stoggy,

That first picture is looking out onto Hell Roaring Plateau. You can take a jeep trail up to the top of the slide area but then you have to walk as it is all Wildernass Area beyond that. Lots of nice lakes up there to fish. Cold as ice but apparently the fish don't mind.

Jim, just came back to this thread for some memories and saw you posted about the plateau. It was sure a beautiful trip to your neck of the woods and beyond down to the Grand Canyon. Thanks again for being such a great host, it's a trip I'll never forget. Glad you made it down to Lobster Fest so we could party again. Hope to see you at the 2010 Nat. Meet.