Sign in to follow this  
Fire n Ice

National Meet 2009 website

We now have a National Meet website which is up and running partially. It is at http://vmcnationalmeet.com/ so if you want check it out. It is currently being refined and additional features and pages added. It will be complete shortly. Thanks for your help Ann and Matt!! :y: :y:

Thanks Jim. Please be patient with it everyone. There are still a couple of adjustments needed to be made with several pages, but the full complete site will be up shortly. Enjoy!

That's the most professional looking project that the VMC has ever been associated with.

Great Job!

Guest Guest

WOW!!! the website for the meet is awesome. Very well done.

Jim, Ann and Matt, great job with the website and the planning of what I am sure will be a memorable weekend.  Mentally I have been checked out since the first of June, I sure am glad that you guys picked up the ball and ran with it.  New faces and new places, 11 days until we blast off from KC.

Guest Guest

Great job on the planning Jim!!! We are also very luck to have Officers as talented as Ann and Matt in the NW Washington Victory Riders.

P.S. It only cost me fifty bucks to get a pic of OLD BLUE'S front wheel on the Main Page. :ltr

Yeah and that awsome guy you know who took that pic is waitng for that 50 bucks too!!!

Very good job Matt and Ann :chpr