National Meet Attendance Poll

There is a poll in the VMC Meet forum so we can get a head count of people who plan on attending the National Meet this year. Only 80 days from today. We need to get shirts, food, etc ordered and need to know how many people are coming. I would prefer you don't have to go hungry or nekid during the meet so please let us know if you are coming. Thanks for your help.  8)

Guest Guest

Cant wait!!

:dp :dp :dp :dp :dp :dp :yho :yho :yho :yho :yho :yho :yho :yho :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :gf :ir :ir :ir :ir :ir :dp :dp :dp :pty :pty :pty :pty :gp :gp :gp :gp :gp :usa :usa :usa :tg :tg :tg :yho :yho :yho :yho :yho :yho

Guest Guest

Jim, I will be bringing another Vic rider with me and we are putting plans together to pick up others along the way. The ride out is going to be an adventure in itself.

Anyone cutting across Nebraska on that Wed. before the meet that wants to join us, just send me a pm or check out the Central Iowa Victory Riders forum.

Damn, I wish I could make this. I'm just too freakin' poor and can't afford the time off to get there & back.

If you guys have 1/2 the great time that we had last year at the Meet in the Mountains in NC, you'll have a blast! Well, maybe except for Devilboy's run-in with the local cop. Well, Marc was a good sport about it afterward and is always the first to laugh at himself.

Sorry Jim, thought the head count in the other forum was it...3 of us will be riding out from Atlanta On Friday the 24th. The better halves will be flying in on Monday the 27th. Plan on 3 days in Yellowstone. Be back in Billings Thursday afternoon for the meet.

Short answer...6 of us.

Shirt order goes in on Monday. Please indicate your size in the poll. If you are unable to attend you can still get a shirt for $12 shipped. Put your size in the poll and PM me your name address and size and we will get it sent out. Payment can be made by PayPal to Zappin1@bresnan.net or by check, money order or cash sent to the following address. Checks made out to  Yellowstone Valley Victory Riders.

Jim Kelso

2910 Manhattan Drive

Billings, Montana   59102