Sign in to follow this  
Fire n Ice

National Meet flyers for 2009

I need your help again. I have sent out over 200 e-mails to dealers across the country with the flyer file attached. I have no idea how many of them have been able to print the flyer or even open the file. The next time you are in your dealership, let's say in the next week or so, please see if there is a flyer. If not ask if you can put one up and then send me your address and I will send you one. I'd like to get the flyers out by mid February so if you can, please check as soon as you can. Please send your address to 2009meet@thevmc.com. Thanks for your help. 8)

PS bug them about the shirts again. Thanks. :y:

Guest Guest

Jim,

send me the file and I will get them out. I will be in 3-4 different dealerships this month.

Guest Guest

Email me a copy, I could get to one or two dealers. victory AT alumni DOT nsuok DOT edu

You should all have e-mails. Thanks. Be sure to hit them up for a logo shirt while you are there. Brian, it's not fair that you get to go to so many shops. 8)

------> cook96cbra@yahoo.com

I'll take one down to Full Throttle in Lansing now and some other dealers this spring when I get the bike back on the road...

~Matt.

I will be getting the first batch printed in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the bit of a delay. Our 13 year old son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetis on Wednesday so we've got to get him leveled back out. Between work and the doc and the 2am blood tests my time sems to be getting used up pretty quick for the near term. Been through this with our older son but things are different now, better but different. Having to teach this old dog a new trick or two. I will have them in the mail by Feb 15th (hopefully to avoid all the red envelopes) so let me know if you need one. 8 )

Guest Guest

Jim, sorry to hear about your son, if you need help with anything, please let me know. I'll do what I can to help with the meet.

I will help you. Send me a source file of your flyer and I will post it for you in some New England locations where Victory Riders will see it. I am going to make an attempt at attending the rally if I can find someone to ride with. (2246 Miles)