Sign in to follow this  
lobsterhunter

!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE ROOM AT THE MEET CONTEST!!!!!!

Well, means we will have to find Gary a ride or he'll have to ride byitch with on of these banjo playing hillbillies. Remember...what happens in Cherokee stays in Cherokee...

I vote for GARY SMITH really great guy i rode to woodland just to meet the west coast go to guy and it is hands down the best parts guy i have talked to and dealt with! I help the girl scouts buying there cookies(thin mint) I sure in the hell will help gary. :gf

Again......... I vote for Gary Smith. I still can't get over the fact that the last time I had my bike worked on, Gary opened up SMS on a Sunday!!! just so I could get my bike up to him to fix it and it ain't like Gary lived next door to the shop. Ness told me it'd be a some time before they could get to my bike. That's dedication to his customers (how many of yous would be willing to do what he did/does?).

Agreed lobsterhunter, and diamond just got a new 2 seat setup for porti. Diamond and Gary can ride 2 up all the way out there. Be sure to take lots of pics guys and keep the shiny side up! (lmao)

I fully intended to camp for the meet. Since everyone thinks Gary should get to the meet and get a free hotel room, I would be willing to help with his expenses in a way. I would need lodging for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and would give Gary $150 to share the room for the 4 nights. $150 should be enough to cover his expenses for the time he is there I am sure. All that would be left is getting him there and back. Anyway, thought I would throw that out there.

Sorry I haven't been around guys, just got my internet fixed after waiting for a week. I wasn't expecting to get no stinkin room, just a little bit of lawn to curl up on! lol I am very excited about making this event, my work schedule never used to allow me to take the time off to attend something like this, guess things change for a reason. Can't wait to meet all you guys in person!

Lets give a VMC member a FREE room for the National meet "Meet in the Mountains!!!!!!!

In this thread, Submit the reason you or someone you know deserves there room absoltely free at the Meet in the Mountains.

You have 2 weeks from today to submit your proposal then we will put it up for the membership to vote on.

:chpr :chpr :chpr :chpr :chpr :chpr :chpr :chpr

i nominate jim underwood for all the work he has put forth, and all the upcoming work,,not to mention the past 2 lobsterfest's in his back yard, i think he should be the one to get the room