National Meet 2015

jkoshar

We had a good and productive meeting with the host dealership, Sloans Motorcycles, and they are planning for Friday evening and night to be a major event time at their location. They are also planning on special events and deals to be available for the entirety of the the National Meet dates. We will be making more information available as plans become finalized. We are working hard to make sure this event is safe, enjoyable, and as much fun as can possible.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As the temperatures get colder, and the days get darker, I'm getting more and more excited about the National Rally. As President of the NashVegas Victory Riders, I know that Cannonballer (Bryan), Quetzal (Ken), and others are hard at work in order to ensure that this will be the best National Rally yet. For those of you who have never been to middle Tennessee, you'll be in for a treat. You're a short distance away from the Natchez Trace, The Dragon, the Barber Museum, world famous distilleries, the Country Music Hall Of Fame, local music venues, and some fantastic winding and twisting country roads. We look forward to seeing you all in 2015, and on behalf of the NashVegas Victory Riders, we wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mike

Booked my room and looking forward to the trip. Coming out of San Diego and will fly the wife out to meet me as we had recently spent some time in Nashville and really love the area. Can't wait to meet some of you fine folks. May have a few other Victory riders joining me but a little to early to tell. Going to try and come out a few days early so if any body out on the West Coast is heading out let me know

Manny

VMC #9838

SoCal Freedom Riders

2013 Vision Tour

2012 Cross Country Tour (traded)

My wife is planning to fly down and meet me. I assume the closest major airport is Nashville. Can someone on the planning committee tell me how far it is from the airport to the hotel and what forms of transportation between the two is available, shuttle, cab, etc.? Thanks.